Lack of innocence

What's innocent? Sometimes I feel like I've never been there... or maybe just don't want to go back. Don't read dirty thoughts in these words "lack of innocence". It's just that it's like a lack of freedom. you know? When you lose youself into someone else and than you drag that someone else with you. I'm sorry, but I don't wanna be dragged with you and don't even like that much the idea that you're lost for me, with me, in me or whatever. I want innocence in a more "the start of time" way... you know, a bit more away, a bit more lost, each of us inside our own thoughts. A bit more dirty and maybe cold. You know... like you can sit with youself for a coffee and you have so much to talk about that you don't get borred and forget that the coffee is already cold.
What's innocent, if I may ask? Of course we hide, of course we go on with the same old things and of course none of us wants to stop, even tough I get behind from time to time. Innocence is lack of growth and I've always wanted to grow old in order to have what to look back at. You know, stories to tell, burns and scars. You know they glitter by time? They stop hurting and start growing a story inside them.
You know what I'm afraid of? I'm afraid to reach the bottom and remain with the stories and so much time ahead of me. When there will only be stories I want no more time. Cause time with no stories, no acking, no scars it's time lost, it's like you're dead walking. None of that for me, please. So what if I won't get off the ride when it ends. I prefer to jump out of it in order to take another. It's a bit borring after you roll over more than a few times. It's the same even tough the sky moves. It's to slow for my time. It's to slow to stay alive.
Yep. You got it right. Innocence the way you see it is like a duct tape all over me. Nice and sticky but stops me from moving. I never got sociology concepts. It's communism or maybe I'm just to alive to start digging yet. And if the case comes as it should, one day, I can handle it alone. Just the way I like it.

*din nou, pentru cine inghite cuvintele muscand de-a dreptul din ele. nu te ineca. verba volant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELP! Glume, bancuri si altele asemenea...

De 1 iunie e ziua barbatului, pentru ca ei raman TOATA VIATA copii

Sandy Belle :)