... and then you die

You only have one chance, and than you die!
 - you said when I had to make a tough decision. A life changing decision - 
Life is full of opportunities
-you said when the stupidly amazingly great chance which I have taken before, just blew up in my face and I was left with nothing. Not even with what I had before I took it - 
You have to do something. You make your own luck. You work for it, you have it. There's no time for waiting around.
- you said when I was waiting for all those opportunities to come my way and none of them showed up -

Exista scuze, explicatii si blame it on that thing pentru orice. In engleza, romana sau ce o fi... Si, indiferent de zidurile dupa care ne ascundem, in principal de noi... realitatea ramane aceeasi...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELP! Glume, bancuri si altele asemenea...

De 1 iunie e ziua barbatului, pentru ca ei raman TOATA VIATA copii

Sandy Belle :)